Monday, January 29, 2007

A few photos

There's more to tell about Christmas and New Year's, but photo posts are easier, and maybe even more popular, so....

Here's a look at that potted tree. Can you see the popcorn and tangerines? They're just above the explosion of gifts marked "Nora."


This grainy photo is of Nora and me twirling on the cup ride. In the center of Rome, in Piazza Navona, they set up a Christmas festival every year. Toys, a carousel, carnival games, and cotton candy.


Working on the train.
I would send Christmas cards too, but I've never been able to exploit this child's labor as well as her Mimi.


Quite possibly my favorite photo of my dad ever.


My mom standing in an actual alley in Venice.


Gondola in Venice.


Gondola in Venice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Nora do the gondola painting?? I LOVE it! It's gorgeous!