Thursday, August 10, 2006

We Are Here

We made it!!! Before all the craziness erupted in London (whenever that was). I have to say that I think I am in a state of shock right now. Exhaustion, hunger, language barrier, and this world being so completely different from the world I am used to will lead to shock I guess. I would love to write more now (I would love to be able to write everyone a personal email as well) BUT I have got to go get some food now. It can not wait. Also, I can not contract words when I write on this Italian keyboard because I can not find the apostrophe. Look what happens: canàt. SEE! Thatàs not what itàs supposed to look like!! But my hunger is blurring my vision and I canàt find the correct key what with all these Euro signs and § and ç getting in the way. Just remember: à = apostrophe

I will write more later. Promise.
By the way-- everything is as beautiful and amazing as I remembered. I predict my shock will subside in a few days. Iàll write more then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it safely.

And it was good to see you the few times i got to before you left.

Mostly i'm just leaving this comment so you'll know i AM watching it.

good luck you guys.

Anonymous said...

yay! i've been thinking of you during this whole airport, etc fiasco.

also: down with contractions!

also: i miss you and nora terribly. give her a hug from me.